SMALL BUSINESS LOAN PROGRAM
The Coronavirus pandemic has had a devastating impact on businesses throughout the country. Gowdy Financial Group is offering the SMALL BUSINESS LOAN PROGRAM to help businesses: pay off debt, grow or expand!
Under this program, financing is available from $250k - $5MM to business owners impacted by COVID-19.
This program offers flexible funding guidelines with respect to cash flow requirements for businesses. If your business has been shut down by the government or if you have little to no cash-flow, you may still be eligible for funding.
- Closings can be a fast as 5-7 days
- Nationwide funding
- Financing from $250k-$5MM
- Purchase, Refinance or Cash-Out Refinance Commercial Real Estate
- Any type of business such as: Retail Stores, Bars, Coffee Shops, Restaurants, Hotels / Motels, Day Care Centers, Gyms & Fitness Centers, Travel Agencies, etc., that has been impacted by the pandemic is eligible to participate.
- You need to be in business for at least 6 months.
- Loan proceeds must be used for business purposes only (pay off business debt, business expansion, purchase a building, payroll, etc.)
- Credit Problems Ok
- No minimum FICO Score required
- Bankruptcies must be either: Closed, Dismissed or Discharged
- Practically any combination of commercial real estate may be used as collateral, including commercial / industrial properties, parking lots, gas stations, mixed use, farms, etc.
- Unacceptable collateral includes: raw land, cemeteries, casinos, cannabis farms and churches / synagogues, etc.
Loan to Value (LTV):
- Up to 55% LTV using Commercial and Mixed-Use real estate as collateral.
- Up to 60% LTV using Non-Owner Occupied and Multi-Family real estate as collateral.
Call Us Today at 1-888-812-0448
Email Us at info@GowdyFinancialGroup.net